Updated: Dec 7, 2020
When it comes to Fitted kitchens there is a lot of choice, but if it's personal customer service and high quality that you are after then Kitchenroom will deliver every time.
We know, it’s easy for us to say that. In that case, don’t take it from us. Instead why not listen to what one of our recent customers has to say about their experience of using Kitchenroom.
Here’s Susan C from Oxfordshire giving her verdict on what it’s like to buy a fitted kitchen from us:
"From 5 different designs and quotes we had, we chose Kitchenroom to supply our kitchen and never looked back. The design made by Lyn was far better then all the others, maximizing the space usability without compromising our requirements, and Jason's personal approach was invaluable during the actual installation.”
“As this was a part of a larger renovation project, we found it very helpful that he's been well aligned with our contractor about the delivery schedule and sorted out all supplier hurdles promptly when needed. Professional, trustworthy and ready to go the extra mile to please their customers. Would not hesitate to recommend.”
If you’d like to hear more from our customers please visit our Reviews page, or check out our Google reviews.
With Kitchenroom you can always be assured of:
1. First class personal service from start to finish
2. 18 mm Rigid (assembled) wall and base units with doors already fitted
3. 10 cabinet colour options (so not just white / ivory or oak) to match the colour of the kitchen
4. 2 mm ABS edged cabinets
5. Soft close Blum doors & drawers that come with a lifetime guarantee
6. 25 year guarantee on our units / 10 years on Solid wood kitchens / 7 years on MDF kitchens
7. A typical lead time of 3-4 weeks
8. We can supply only or supply and fit your new kitchen where we will take care of the whole project from start to finish
26 Samor Way
Tel: 01235 819977