Traditional shaker kitchen
Updated: Aug 4
We’re delighted to share with you a photo of another stunning shaker style fitted kitchen we recently designed and installed in Oxfordshire.
If you’re regularly scouring Instagram and Pinterest for inspiration of the latest kitchen design trends, you’ll know that using two different colours for your kitchen units is very popular at the moment and really adds a modern touch to a traditional style. Our kitchens come in a wide range of colour options, so there are combinations to suit any style if this is an options you’d like to explore.
If shaker style kitchens are your thing, then no doubt you’ll also be considering a range cooker. For this fitted kitchen in Oxfordshire we provided the customer not only with a stunning, focal point range style cooker, but also a mantle above the range cooker with a built-in single oven. Cooking the Christmas dinner will be no problem with all that wonderful oven space! We work with a variety of appliance manufacturers and can source and deliver all your kitchen appliances, often at a lower cost than customers are able to independently. We work with Smeg, Rangemaster, Hotpoint, Neff, Bosch and Stoves just to name a few and can advise on the best appliances for your needs and budget.
So you’ve got your lovely Pinterest-worthy kitchen cabinets and your shiny, economical appliances, all you need now is a beautiful worktop to set it all off. This customer opted for a subtle marble-look quartz worktop and splashback, which looks just stunning against the two-tone cabinets. Quartz is one of the most popular worktop materials we offer thanks to its durability and hard-wearing nature, but we also fit worktops in laminate, granite and wood, all of which have equally wonderful properties.
With Kitchenroom you can always be assured of:
1. First class personal service from start to finish
2. 18 mm Rigid (assembled) wall and base units with doors already fitted
3. 10 cabinet colour options (so not just white / ivory or oak) to match the colour of the kitchen
4. 2 mm ABS edged cabinets
5. Soft close Blum doors & drawers that come with a lifetime guarantee
6. 25 year guarantee on our units / 10 years on Solid wood kitchens / 7 years on MDF kitchens
7. A typical lead time of 3-4 weeks
8. We can supply only or supply and fit your new kitchen where we will take care of the whole project from start to finish